- To lay foundation for interprofessional education and collaboration (IPEC) development in Asia-Pacific region by strengthening stakeholders’ engagement through experience sharing from world experts and national IPEC champions.
- The Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice Network.
- Guidelines to establish and develop IPE curriculum in National and Asia-Pacific context.
- An IPEC research roadmap and community of Asia-Pacific researcher to produce high quality publication in the next 3 years.
- Guideline and roadmap of Interprofessional Continuing Professional Development courses development in Asia-Pacific.
- The blueprint and plan of action for developing National IPEC Centre in Indonesia by 2018.
- Innovative programs based on patient-centred collaborative care service in primary to tertiary care setting.