Innovating Collaboration into Practice
- To solve health problems in Indonesia and Asia-Pacific region with the value of interprofessional collaboration.
- To provide a platform to connect investors, regulators, and other stakeholders.
A compilation book of Innovative programs based on patient-centered collaborative care service in primary to tertiary care setting and community program.
- All ideas based on collaborative approach to improve better health are welcome to apply (social project in health, business project in health, community program, innovative programs based on patient centered care, etc)
- Proposals may include an idea that has been implemented or a new idea.
- Proposals must be submitted and presented in English
- Participants whose ideas are selected will have their ideas published in the 1st APIPEC Idea Compilation Book and in poster exhibition.
- In Surakarta, participants will have the opportunity to get input for their idea from experts.
- Everyone from health and non-health sectors who is interested in participating in the session is welcome to apply.
- The author can be an individual or a group (consist of maximum 6 persons).
- The idea may be presented only by the person listed as an author at the time of submission.
- Submit the Proposal
- Review and selection process conduct the member of the 1st APIPEC Conference scientific committee.
- Developing idea and input from expert in Surakarta
- The best 10 will present their idea to the experts.
How to Submit an Idea
- Ideas need to be submitted between 24 August and 20 September 2017.
- Ideas should be submitted via conference website (apipec.iyhps.org) within the above-mentioned period. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Structure of the Proposal
- Proposal must be submitted in English
- Proposal may not be longer than 15 page (Excluding cover and attachments) using Times New Roman font, 12 pt. 1.5 spacing in pdf format.
- Include an executive summary that describes the participant’s idea (free design)
- The proposal consists of :
- The title of the idea and the Authors
- Idea plan: background, vision and mission, goals, and benefits of the activity
- The structure of Organization and job description
- Analysis of Risk and Impact
- Short financial report if the project has been implemented or analysis and financial plan if not yet implemented
- Strategy of idea presentation to the stake holder and partners
- Target of the activity
Review and Selection Process
Submitted ideas will be reviewed and selected by the members of the 1st APIPEC Conference scientific committee.
Confirmation of Acceptance
- Confirmation of acceptance will be sent to the head authors via an email by the end of September 2017
- The Selected participant must make poster and slide or video for presentation
- Details on the schedule of the presentation will be given after the confirmation of acceptance.
- Session 1. Friday 13th October 2017. IPC in practice and the landscape of IPE in CPD.
- Session 2. Saturday 14th October 2017. Developing ideas based on collaborative practice with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad
- Session 3. Sunday 15th October 2017. Presentation the best of 10
- Best Western Premier Hotel, Solo, Central Java
Commitment to Present
Presenter should register to the conference to have access to the conference venue.
Selected participants will receive free registration of the conference (worth 4.000.000 Rupiah) and will have the opportunity to present their ideas to experts from Indonesia and abroad and receive inputs.
Thank you for submitting your Ideas to Collab4Health, your ideas are currently being reviewed.